Saturday, July 28, 2007















guess i'm getting older cos a day of staying out makes me whined like some kids which i don't usually ever do.. and guess definitely was due to my that, prelim practical thingy which make it even worse.










happybirthdaytosissterCRYSTAL . and she'd her party held @ ECP as usual, for BBQ. :) and because she;s my besty, i'd company her but too bad man, guess she found new ones right.HA. anw tonning was all along done @ pooling & mac, mac&pooling. it was not bad, quite fun when all of us talked about jokes and just laughed. HA. people stayed over were caili,eugene,ashly,christ,crys,ken,ME haaaa.










these were bought by lynnette,mazin&hf, it isn;t the cake for that night but due to crysti so kind who allowed it to be cut without operians, erm no, because its abt 9 when we arrive, aw, sorry man sissy. hee.











this supposed to be a few starters burning as one
but don't understand why I can't see anything likka "bunch"











my boyfriend damn cute, he was like asked me over cos he said he'll have something for me but know what, when I arrived he said something like oh nothing much la actually which didn;t pissed me off cos i guess it already but again when I was about to leave for home to change for crys's, he said he'd got me donuts, oh man donuts, which he said he'd Q-ed @ vivo. you know how much I wanted to had it but he say don't lah, that Q is so long,BLABLA, and today he got it for me without having me to say hey dar i want donuts, i WANT. :D thx love(:


















anyway practical gona screwed up I guess I didn't know there was physics I swear,I thought it was a 2hr chemistry doings, and no it isn't la, fcuk
anyway i got home and slept, even when I was damn hungry I still didn't managed to wake and have something, I just sleep, kept sleeping when finally my grandma say I should eat cos like my last was @ crystal party and, I only had a chickenwing with a few hots, not even a plate of beehoon OKAY. HA. and its about 930pm when I woke and com, think shall meet my beddy soon again aft some washups and facial hee

No comments: